Display ATN GS2400127
This page displays the details of an RFx. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
The purpose of this Advance Tender notice is to provide suppliers with advance notification of a procurement project that is in development by the Territory.
The Territory seeks to engage a suitably qualified and experienced Contractor to provide maintenance services to the irrigation infrastructure at the sportsgrounds in South Canberra and designated urban parks (the Services).
The provision of Services undertaken by the Contractor will include:
- general maintenance services;
- periodic testing and reporting of the high-profile sportsground irrigation systems;
- annual testing and reporting of backflow prevention valves and pressure reduction valves, in accordance with the Regulations;
- minor alterations and additions to the irrigation infrastructure;
- emergency response to breakage in the systems; and
- introduction of new innovative and technologically advanced components (where appropriate).
The Territory does not guarantee this Advance Tender Notice will result in an open tender opportunity.
Note: At the time of Tender submission, interested parties will be required to hold a current Secure Local Jobs Code Certificate. Additional information on this can be found at https://www.procurement.act.gov.au/supplying-to-act-government/securelocaljobs
- Tenders ACT Team
- Phone: +61 (02) 62077377
- [email protected]