View RFx Details
The RFx detail section is divided into sections as described below. For more detailed information on a particular section refer to the help specific to that section.
General information abou the tender, including:
- Type of RFx. Request for Tender, Expression of Interest, etc.
- RFx State. The current state of the RFx. RFx start in the open state, then progress through closed to awarded.
- RFX Number. This is the issuing Directorate/Agency reference number for the RFx.This code is unique and used as reference to the RFx on other pages, in email, etc.
- Category. This is the classification of the RFx according to the United Nations Standard Product & Service Code (UNSPSC).
- Description. A description of the RFx.
- Responses. Responses for RFx issued after 1 July 2015 must be submitted electronically. This section will link to the electronic lodgement page.
- Specification documents. These documents can be downloaded by prospective tenderers.
- Briefing. If a briefing session is available for this RFx, details will be provided.
- Enquiries. This section details all contact officers for the RFx.
- Online Forum. Tenders ACT offers an online forum to faciliate communication.